Hargeisa Group Hospital, Taiwan ICDF & Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital signed Maternal and Infant Care Improvement Project this year. The three-year project will help the hospital to:-
1. Upgrade the functions of health care facilities.
2. Enrich health care personnel with knowledge in high-risk group care.
3. Improve the quality of women and infant care at the community level.
4. Promote knowledge of maternity and infant health care to the public through community activities.
5. Capacity building among health care personnel for caring high risk maternal and children.
Hargeisa Group Hospital will benefit this Medical program. The three years project will deliver medical Training for all maternal and infant staff, paramedic services, ambulances and other medical equipment.