A delegation of Saudi investors who are currently on a working visit to the country met with government officials today.
A high-level event titled “Doing Business with Saudi Investors”, was attended by the delegation from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, led by Mr. Abdulsalam Al-Enezi, who came for investment purposes in the country, including officials from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Saudi investors.
The meeting discussed the importance and benefits of investment opportunities in the country and how Saudi Arabia can cooperate with international investment.
The delegation will remain in the country in the coming days to explore investment opportunities in the country.
The meeting was also attended by senior government officials and local businessmen.
- Minister of Investment and Industrial Development Hon. Abdullahi Abdirahman Are
- Minister of Communications and Technology.
- Minister of Minerals and Energy.
- Minister of Agricultural Development.
- Deputy Minister of Livestock and Fisheries.
- Chairman of the Energy Commission.
- Director-General of the Ministry of Investment and Industrial Development Mr. Mohamed Osman Said (M, Somali).
- Director-General of the Ministry of Trade and Tourism.
- Director-General of the Ministry of Livestock, Fisheries, and Fisheries.
The Saudi delegation arrived in the country on Thursday and toured Wajale, inspected the agricultural bank which they plan to invest in.
During their stay in the country, they are expected to visit the port of Berbera and other places, to see firsthand the investment opportunities in the country in terms of livestock, fisheries, and other resources.